Executive Assistant - Sales, Marketing & Legal
Company/organization: International Dehydrated Foods, Inc.
Contact: Andrea Turner
To provide administrative support to the Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Technology and Director of Legal Services & General Counsel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides Administrative Support:
- Scheduling meetings and managing multiple calendars.
- Coordinating telephone communications, responding to calls and managing customer expectations.
- Managing e-mail communications.
- Organizing documents and electronic files.
- Travel coordination, booking and maintaining accurate account of travel expenses.
- Process expense reports.
- Maintain and track the sales and R&D department budgetary expenses.
- Assist with managing document flow, contract negotiations, and organizing and maintaining documents needed for government compliance projects.
- Types correspondence, document management.
- Auditing expense reimbursement requests.
- Coordinating meetings as directed, filing, assisting with external associations activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
- This position requires 3 to 5 years of successful experience in executive administrative support.
- Must have strong organizational skills, the ability to pay attention to detail, and be highly proficient in Microsoft software including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- This position requires flexibility and management of multiple projects, the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, yet still being committed to a team environment.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, project coordination experience, Internet research skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Must have a positive attitude and portray a professional image and be willing to accept new projects and challenges.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- A basic understanding of legal information, documents and processes is desired but not required.