Special Order Clerk
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Special Order Clerk will follow up on special orders that were placed with factories for our stores. Follow up will be done by email, phone, fax, reports, etc.
Essential Job Functions
- Query order information on various spreadsheets and follow up with the factory and stores with the information from the spreadsheet.
- Monitor UPS email exception changes made to special order shipping time and relay information to the stores.
- Monitor order confirmation emails and relay information to the stores.
- Track orders for stores by contacting factories and relaying information back to the stores.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Good listening skills.
- Team work oriented-must be able to work in a group of four or more.
- Punctual and good attendance history.
- Takes initiative.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, 10-key).
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.