Associate Product Specilist - Out Front
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Associate Product Specialist - Out Front
will be involved with Out Front Merchandise (OFM) Product Managers in maximizing the profitability of all OFM lines. This will include involvement in product selection, plano-gramming, advertising, marketing, inventory levels, warranty, and returns. The daily job functions also involve assisting in all Product Management tasks, from supplier negotiations to strategic business planning.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist OFM Product Managers with data analysis.
- Assist OFM Product Managers with supplier negotiation.
- Conduct regular product and market research.
- Be the point person with day-to-day tasks such as communicating with stores and/or other departments and vendors. Complete paperwork as necessary.
- Have cross-functional ability to interact with all departments affecting the flow of goods (i.e., Purchasing, Accounting, Store Operations, Distribution Operations, Sales, Marketing/Advertising, Inventory Control, and Pricing). The Associate OFM Product Manager must understand how each department does their job in relation to product.
Skills and Qualifications
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong data analysis ability.
- Strong working knowledge of financial concepts.
- Desire to lead change.
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Marketing/Finance or related field.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.