Company/organization: Jordan Valley Community Health Center
Contact: Ryan J. Trotter
Jordan Valley Community Health Center
I am Jordan Valley! We Make a Difference!
Jordan Valley Community Health Center in Springfield, MO, is seeking a Speech Therapist to join our growing team!
The mission of Jordan Valley is to improve the health of our community by providing high quality and accessible medical, dental, and behavioral health services to Springfield, MO and the surrounding areas. Our employees are dedicated, compassionate and committed to excellence. They display daily models of advocacy, respect, responsibility, and sensitivity to deliver the high quality and accessible health care that our community deserves.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited program of Speech Language Pathology.
- Certification in accordance with the requirements of the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- Current state licensure.
- 1-3 experience preferred.
- Responsible for administration and direct application of speech/language pathology treatment modalities as prescribed by referring physician.
- Evaluates plans, directs and treats all patients referred to speech/language.
- Promote social–emotional learning; collaborate with families and medical or educational personnel. Support parents, teachers, and other professionals through program development.
- Promotes effective working relations and work effectively as part of a team to facilitate the Clinic’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
- Attains all agreed to goals and objectives within specified time frames, as part of the Clinic’s overall mission.
- Responsibly follows the Clinic Exposure Control Plans/Blood borne and Airborne Pathogens.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
For more information, please contact:
Ryan Trotter, Provider Recruiter
417-851-1551 ext. 1044