Pricing Data Analyst
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Pricing Data Analyst will work with the Pricing Data Coordinator on all areas concerning pricing data development, growth, reporting, and implementation. Their primary focus will be to maintain and distribute existing pricing reports, databases, data queries and all other relevant data to key department personnel, while having a developing focus on creating new business intelligence tools.
Essential Job Functions
- Create new and manage existing Pricing Department reports.
- Have working knowledge of all Pricing business intelligence projects and initiatives.
- Work with Pricing Data Team to conceptualize and develop ad hoc reports and alerts, and identify reporting opportunities.
- Provide insight into existing report methodology and any opportunities for improvement therein.
- Maintain a working knowledge of data standards and data availability within the scope of the Pricing Department.
- Maintain relationships with other department personnel in order to locate potential sources for new and existing data relevant to Pricing functions.
- Work directly with Pricing Data Team in the proper maintenance, distribution, and creation of business intelligence tools designed to meet departmental and company objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with relational databases and report writing.
- Advanced PC skills including but not limited to Excel, Access, SQL and VBA.
- Extreme accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to deliver quality work and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience with Python desired.
- Strong mathematics and statistics knowledge desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.