Company/organization: TheraCare Outpatient Services
Contact: Melanie Stinnett
TheraCare Outpatient Services is a pediatric therapy clinic offering speech, occupational, physical, and music therapy services. We partner with clients and families to provide therapy in a safe, caring environment with a focus on improving quality of life and confidence.
We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Complete insurance verification.
- Perform insurance denial resolution.
- Obtain insurance authorizations.
- Assess, track, and collect on patient account balances.
- Resolve routine patient billing inquiries and concerns.
- Welcome patients/clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Complete intakes for new/inquiring patients
- Maintain security by following procedures, including HIPPA compliance; maintaining patient’s/client’s and employee’s compliance with company policies
- Receive and distribute communications; mail/emial/fax correspondence
- Maintain client schedule - confirm patient/client appointments; keep customers informed of future appointments.
Requirements of the job include:
- HS Diploma
- Medical Insurance Billing Experience a plus but not necessary
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 a plus but not necessary
- Office Experience
- Telephone Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Meeting Planning
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Proficiency using Software Applications: Word, Excel, etc.
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
Please email your cover letter, resume and three professional references to email@example.com.