The Replenishment Analyst I is responsible for the overall inventory productivity for selected categories of merchandise to ensure service levels are maintained from the Distribution Centers to our stores. Manages the day-to-day activities of inventory replenishment for selected categories utilizing an automated replenishment system.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare purchase orders in order to maintain fill rates from the distribution centers to our stores.
- Manage line updates, changeovers, level additions, and other projects as they flow through the Purchasing department.
- Use Manhattan iReplenishment to manage inventory levels using trends/exceptions/demand history/forecasts/etc.
- Act as a liaison between multiple departments and suppliers on inventory management issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of supply chain management, inventory management, or retail replenishment.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- One to two years of supply chain management, inventory management, purchasing, or replenishment buying desired.
- Knowledge of purchasing functions desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.