Corporate Assistant III - Store Design Project Support
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Corporate Assistant III supports the department supervisor and leadership by assisting stores with requests for fixture or sign orders for show room and back room. They also assist stores with merchandising questions and are responsible for various administrative tasks to support projects as needed.
Essential Job Functions
Assist with department phone coverage and provide answers to Team Member's questions pertaining to Store Design part numbers, layout questions, product locations, etc.
- Assist with filling requests from stores regarding signs, labels, and documents kept in the Store Design department, and placing orders for MS/XX pop coded items with the DCs for stores as needed. This includes fixture orders directly with the vendor.
- Responsible for coding invoices as they come in from vendors for sign or fixture orders, submitting approved invoices to accounts payable, and scanning invoice copies into the stores master file.
- Distributes multiple spread sheets including but not limited to the Store Design Project Calendar, Team Weekly Packets, and Line Review Calendar, for weekly department meetings provided by the Merchandise Presentation Support Supervisor.
- Manage and post model store calendar.
- Assist Merchandise Presentation Support Supervisor with Store Design Database maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.