Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Lease Administrator is responsible for the daily monitoring and facilitation of Tenant and Landlord obligations, third party communications, and internal reporting for all properties within assigned geographical area throughout the life cycle of the property.
Essential Job Functions
- Communicate directly with Landlords, Store Management, and Facilities Maintenance on maintenance repairs, submit work orders and track for completion.
- Prepare and send Lease default correspondence to Landlords, follow up on completion and remedies, and work with Supervisor and Corporate Counsel for recourse as needed.
- Track all critical Lease dates; including, option notice, expiration dates, landlord warranty, and rights to purchase and terminate. Review real estate reports, and follow-up with team members for most current Lease status.
- Review and Prepare documentation and correspondence for Leases, including but not limited to extension letters, modifications, consents, new ownership and address changes, requested insurance certificates, Estoppels, SNDAs, and analysis for first right of refusal.
- Monitor property expansions/additions for consents and commencement of rent.
- Monitor expiring properties and coordinate exit walk through with the Landlord. Review and negotiate deferred maintenance responsibilities per the Lease and prepare Release and Termination Agreement.
- Review zoning and right of way notices for impact to store property, communicate with store operations and landlord, and track progress.
- Serve as liaison between Landlord and O'Reilly team on repair and maintenance of property damage due to casualty and track for completion.
Skills and Qualifications
- College or vocational training with emphasis on business and/or equivalent work experience.
- Four or more years of clerical and office organization experience. Two or more years of real estate or property management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to convey information through written and spoken communication.
- Dependable, with the ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting and/or equivalent work experience desired.
- Five or more years of commercial real estate leasing and property management experience desired.
- Property management experience with a knowledge of general maintenance desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.