- OUR NEWS
- OUR MEMBERS
Are you a subject matter expert with Infor EAM software? Do you have a passion for technology and enjoy new challenges? Can you communicate technical information across a diverse group of employees?
The Springfield Headquarters is currently seeking an Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Architect in the Reliability Centered Maintenance Department of the Power Production Division. The three principal responsibilities in this role include: 1) Integrating business needs, processes and technology, software tools and IS resources; 2) Developing and obtaining consensus for business strategy and execution plans; and 3) Business process innovation and sustainability. Other responsibilities include strategic planning, development, implementation, user training, integration, standardization, maintenance, management of change, change management, the “functionality of all of AECI’s business processes within the EAM system and other related software. While demonstrating leadership and collaboration you will be working with multiple divisions and departments to ensure the functionality of business processes across the organization. You will be a true champion for incorporation of industry best practices, culture change and the strategic vision for AECI’s EAM. This position does have supervisory responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years experience in project management and working in a maintenance planning environment
• Prior experience working with Infor EAM software is a must.
• Strong understanding of key EAM business processes including: RCM, planning and scheduling, maintenance supervision, maintenance engineering, inventory management, accounting data, procurement, invoicing, requisitions, approvals, PO and contract and vendor management.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a lead, supervisory or program management role.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
• Competency in training methods and development of training materials.
• Effectively interpret technical documents, blueprints and schematics.
AECI provides a competitive total compensation package including paid health care and dental premiums starting on day one with vision plans available. Basic life, short-term disability and long-term disability are paid for by AECI as well as a 401k with an employer match. Invest in yourself with our tuition reimbursement and enjoy time away with Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays. Wellness incentives and employee assistance programs are also available. Come join a team where your talents are appreciated, your voice is heard, and your work has an impact!
To apply for a position, please visit www.aeci.org/careers and complete your profile. You will be able to upload additional applicant documents (i.e. resume, cover letter) and apply for a position. AECI is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment. Please reference the contact information above if you require assistance in filling out an application. Individuals with disabilities should request reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act prior to an appointment.