Digital Media Coordinator/Sales Assistant
Contact: Lacie Burk
The Digital Media Coordinator / Sales Assistant is responsible for executing all of the revenue based web products and direct the marketing efforts for our digital products as well as helping the Account Executives and Sales Managers with their sales needs and objectives.
- Some college/Associate’s Degree
- One to three years of experience preferred
- Media or online experience is preferred
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with graphic design
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite, including Photoshop
- Ability to write creatively
- Advance knowledge of social media
- Experience with internet marketing
- Must be able to work on various projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task is essential
- High level of accuracy required
- Ability to work well with staff and customers necessary
- Ability to remain positive and foster a positive work environment
- Strong initiative and attention to detail is required
- Willingness to learn all research and utilize in client proposals effectively
- Assists sales team with designing client proposals, creating online and mobile advertising programs, including display and email
- Generate and update presentation and sales materials
- Administer deals program which includes entering merchant, deals copy, all images and graphic elements for each deal and promotion of the program
- Assist with special projects such as app development
- Provide customer service for deals
- Assist with inputting orders on both broadcast TV and digital
- Develop and design contests for station promotions and advertisers
- Communicate effectively with account executives and management
- Create online event calendar and monitor event submission
- Pull various reports when needed, generate regular reports.
- Create informational and research pieces using Excel, Word, Marshall Marketing, Admall, Sqad and/or PowerPoint
- Create weekly eBlasts for advertisers as sold by the sales team
- Assist with audio/video equipment for sales events and presentations
- Provide digital support to the other departments
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Implement and assist development/management of a sales Facebook page and sales website
Physical Requirements: Sitting 80%, standing/walking 20%. Ability to lift and carry 10 – 50 lbs. for short distances. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to walk, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk and hear. Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility.
Licensing Requirements: Must hold a valid Missouri driver’s license and be insurable.
To Apply: Application can be found at www.ky3.com
Send your application/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also send in application/resume to:
999 W. Sunshine
Springfield, MO 65807
KYTV is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen and an acceptable driving record for driving positions.
This job description does not necessarily contain all of the actual or essential duties of this position.