Corporate Assistant III - Loss Prevention
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Corporate Assistant III - Loss Prevention will provide secretarial support for the Loss Prevention Department by assisting with emails, phone calls, reporting, key carrier requests, and other tasks as required.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide primary phone support to the Loss Prevention Department.
- Assist with completing e-mails alarm code requests sent to the alarms e-mail box.
- Assist with processing daily termination reports and delete alarm codes from Microkey.
- Process key carrier requests, run criminal background checks and enter alarm codes.
- Assist the Department Coordinator with filing and scanning of all Loss Prevention paperwork.
- Assist the Loss Prevention department with daily job functions and special projects assigned by the VP of Loss Prevention as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Personal computer experience including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- General knowledge of office equipment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill, including customer-oriented phone skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to handle stress in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.