Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company/organization: International Dehydrated Foods, Inc.
Contact: Andrea Turner
Come join an exciting team! International Dehydrated Foods LLC is seeking an accounts receivable clerk that is ready to take ownership of their position and be a vital member of our team. As the A/R clerk, you will be responsible for managing the cash inflow and invoicing functions for the accounting department and work closely with our customer service team to provide top notch service to our customers. Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a team-oriented attitude.
The ideal candidate has:
- Two-year or four-year accounting or finance degree, preferred.
- One-year experience in a professional environment, preferred.
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to problem-solve independently or collaboratively, depending on the situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to business changes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily invoicing for all outgoing shipments.
- Efficiently process all incoming payments, including researching discrepancies and resolving issues.
- Monthly reconciliation of assigned general ledger accounts.
- Posting journal entries including determining appropriate coding for general ledger.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to ensure accurate billing is completed.
- Work with the Collections Manager to manage past due accounts.
- Identify process improvement initiatives and work with the accounting team to implement.