Chromebooks, iPads, and online learning apps are revolutionizing the classroom. Given today’s reliance on mobile devices in classrooms and on campuses, linking those devices with document management systems is imperative.
Xerox Multifunction Printers (MFPs) enable education institutions to save time and money with innovative workflow solutions for digitizing and generating paper content. Tying together customized Xerox solutions and online learning management systems such as Moodle or Blackboard Learn, for instance, allows educators to fully leverage available educational tools.
A Managed Print Services partner can help teachers and administrators implement these Xerox technology solutions to improve workflow and communication and introduce solutions to reduce reliance on paper.
With Managed Print Services (MPS), schools can address multiple concerns:
- Minimize the financial and environmental costs of printing and storing hard-copy content
- Eliminate risk by maintaining secure, access-controlled MFP fleets
- Leveraging mobile technology by implementing remote access and cloud systems
- Improve overall productivity and communication with ongoing workflow assessments and revisions
- Reduce reliance on paper.
Addressing the print, copy, and scan challenges of teachers and their students requires mixing and matching Xerox technology sets and service offerings, including these:
- ConnectKey MFPs—Xerox ConnectKey technology is at the crux of Xerox MFPs. We can help you install and configure apps for storing, securing, and managing digital documents.
- Xerox Mobile Print—This platform allows for secure printing on the go in any format, from any mobile device to any printer
- Authentication and access control—hardware and software come together
With all the advantages that Xerox offers, streamlining classroom technology has never been easier.