We will strive to attract, retain and engage young professionals in the community and the Chamber of Commerce through professional development and networking opportunities.
To be the premier organization for professionals between the ages of 21 and 39 in the Springfield area that will have a positive impact on the area’s workforce.
- May 03: Volunteer Opportunity: Springfield Ballet's Cinderella
- May 16: Springfield Spring Ring
- May 21: Blue Ribbons & Red Flags: Springfield's Community Focus Report
- May 22: Volunteer Opportunity: Lost & Found Grief Center
- Jun 21: Volunteer Opportunity: Day at the Range Outdoor Adventure Fair
- Jun 24: New Member Mixer
- Jul 22: CEO Series: Trevor Crist of Nixon & Lindstrom Insurance
- Sep 30: New Member Mixer
Creating Opportunities for Business
To help the community attract and retain well educated young professionals, the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce created The Network in 2007.
Now, five years later we are nearly 300 members strong. We continue to have a great variety of professional development, networking and community engagement events and opportunities for our members to enjoy.
Who: Young professionals, between the ages of 21 and 39 who have the desire to become leaders by providing relevant, real-time skill-building and connection with their peers. Join Now!
What: This network helps young professionals gain access to businesses, other young professionals and their leaders.