Celebrating member milestones with ribbon cuttings
Every day, the Chamber works to help businesses grow and thrive. And one of the things we love most is when we have the opportunity to help those organizations commemorate significant achievements – grand openings, anniversaries, new facilities, and more.
March was a great month for this type of celebration in the region, and that’s just the way we like it! Check out all the businesses and organizations that the Chamber recognized last month:
- On March 2, we celebrated the grand opening of DriveTime's store in Springfield, and we are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
- On March 3, we joined Canine Rehabilitation Institute to celebrate their grand opening and new ownership.
- On March 3, we celebrated 4 by 4 Brewing's grand opening of their second location.
- On March 7, we joined South City Dental to officially celebrate the new office space, and we are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
- On March 16, we celebrated Crash Champions' partnership with Women in Need of the Ozarks and the donation of a car to a family in need.
- On March 22, we celebrated the grand opening of the Council of Churches of the Ozarks' new facility on Division Street.
- On March 23, we joined Artemis Overland Hardware to celebrate their new space on Olive Street, and we are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
- On March 27, we celebrated The Kitchen's 40th anniversary.
- On March 27, we helped celebrate the groundbreaking of Nordic Landing, a multi-family development that will offer mixed income housing built to high quality, sustainable standards for the many people who will call it home. Of the 41-unit development, eight units will be set aside to serve youth aging out of foster care.
- On March 30, we celebrated the grand opening of McBee's Coffee and Carwash, and we are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
- On March 31, we joined Martha's Vineyard to celebrate their new ownership, their rebrand, and 29th anniversary. We are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
If you’d like to see pictures and information from any of our ribbon cutting events – as well as Chamber updates and news from our members – follow us on Facebook! If your organization is interested in a ribbon cutting, contact Membership Engagement Coordinator Parker Reid at email@example.com.