Small Business Spotlight – June 2017: Tomo Drug Testing
Company name: Tomo Drug Testing
President/CEO/Person in charge: Mickey Moore
Year founded: 1991
Describe your company:
Tomo Drug Testing provides comprehensive drug and alcohol screening services for DOT compliance, Drug-Free Workplace and judicial programs. The company was originally created under the name Employee Screening Services and has offices and onsite locations in Indiana, Missouri and the surrounding states. We serve the unique needs of companies, schools and organizations by creating customized solutions to meet increasing demand from regional and national organizations.
What makes your business unique?
Tomo Drug Testing stands out in the drug testing industry due to our premier quality and customized solutions for our clients. In addition, we are onsite and available, to save employers costly downtime when waiting at a clinic. Our technicians are friendly and professional, ensuring raving fans at every step of the process.
What exciting news does your business have to report from the last 12 months
- The addition of court-ordered testing services, which resulted in 60 staff being hired over six months to serve the drug testing needs of the Indiana Department of Children’s Services
- Continued internal improvement even while rapidly growing
- Fully staffed leadership team
- Name change from Employee Screening Services to Tomo Drug Testing
What do you see for the future of your business?
We anticipate several milestones in the near future:
- 200+ employees
- 400,000 tests
- Active involvement in national industry associations
- Active community involvement and support of organizations helping those affected by substance abuse