Celebrating member milestones with ribbon cuttings
Every day, the Chamber works to help businesses grow and thrive. And one of the things we love most is when we have the opportunity to help those organizations commemorate significant achievements – grand openings, anniversaries, new facilities, and more.
July was a great month for this type of celebration in the region, and that’s just the way we like it! Check out all the businesses and organizations that the Chamber recognized last month:
- On July 6, we celebrated the groundbreaking of Vroom Solar's new headquarters.
- On July 10, we joined Whataburger to celebrate their grand opening on W. Sunshine.
- On July 11, we celebrated the grand opening of Park57 Lofts on Battlefield.
- On July 12, we joined Whataburger to celebrate their grand opening on N. Glenstone.
- On July 15, we celebrated the one-hundred-year anniversary of the Dickerson Park Zoo.
- On July 19, we joined Getaway Golf to celebrate the grand opening of their new patio area, The Canopy, and we are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
- On July 20, we celebrated the expansion of Positronic Industries.
If you’d like to see pictures and information from any of our ribbon-cutting events – as well as Chamber updates and news from our members – follow us on Facebook! If your organization is interested in a ribbon cutting, contact Membership Engagement Coordinator Parker Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org.