Cutting Ribbons and Celebrating Special Milestones!
Every day, the Chamber works to help businesses grow and thrive. And one of the things we love most is when we have the opportunity to help those organizations commemorate significant achievements – grand openings, anniversaries, new facilities, and more.
February was a great month for this type of celebration in the region, and that’s just the way we like it! Check out all the businesses and organizations that the Chamber recognized last month:
- On February 1, we celebrated Beef-A-Roo's grand opening of their first store in Springfield.
- On February 7, we joined Kinetic Design & Development to celebrate their grand opening.
- On February 8, we celebrated Guaranty Bank Home Loan Center's grand reopening after their remodel.
- On February 16, we joined Canvas Creative Studio to celebrate the grand opening of their new studio.
- On February 17, we celebrated La-Z-Boy Home Furnishings & Décor's grand reopening after their remodel.
- On February 23, we joined the Missouri State University Foundation to celebrate their purchase of Old Glass Place.
- On February 28, we celebrated Spring Massage & Wellness, and we are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
If you’d like to see pictures and information from any of our ribbon cutting events – as well as Chamber updates and news from our members – follow us on Facebook! If your organization is interested in a ribbon cutting, contact Membership Engagement Coordinator Parker Reid at email@example.com.