Celebrating member milestones with ribbon cuttings!
Every day, the Chamber works to help businesses grow and thrive. And one of the things we love most is when we have the opportunity to help those organizations commemorate significant achievements – grand openings, anniversaries, new facilities, and more.
November was a great month for this type of celebration in the region, and that’s just the way we like it! Check out all the businesses and organizations that the Chamber recognized last month:
- On November 1, we celebrated Country Financial's new office on Kimbrough with independent owner agents JJ Romines and Corey Stephens.
- On November 3, we celebrated Retro Metro's grand opening under new ownership. We are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
- On November 4, we celebrated The Rebound Foundation's new transitional house for women and children that are victims of domestic abuse.
- On November 7, we joined OakStar Wealth Management to celebrate the grand opening of their new wealth management department.
- On November 8, we celebrated Old Missouri Bank's grand opening of their newest location on Republic Road.
- On November 9, we joined The Preston Senior Living for their grand opening. We are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
- On November 15, we celebrated FosterAdopt Connect's opening of their new Youth Connect Center located downtown that serves 13-18 year old's.
- On November 17, we joined Bartlett & West to celebrate their new office space.
- On November 22, we celebrated Fortified Elder Law's grand opening. We are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
- On November 29, we joined BelowZero Cryo Spa to celebrate their grand opening. We are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
- On November 30, we celebrated PartainMD's grand opening. We are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
If you’d like to see pictures and information from any of our ribbon cutting events – as well as Chamber updates and news from our members – follow us on Facebook! If your organization is interested in a ribbon cutting, contact Membership Engagement Coordinator Parker Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org.