Celebrating member milestones with ribbon cuttings!
Every day, the Chamber works to help businesses grow and thrive. And one of the things we love most is when we have the opportunity to help those organizations commemorate significant achievements - grand openings, anniversaries, new facilities and more.
September was a great month for this type of celebration in the region, and that's just the way we like it! Check out all the businesses and organizations that the Chamber recognized last month:
- On September 2, we joined the Walmart Neighborhood Market to celebrate the completion of their location on Glenstone and Bennett.
- On September 6, we celebrated the grand opening of Infinity Nutrition. We are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
- On September 15, Old Time Pottery celebrated their grand opening and entry into Springfield. We also celebrated having this company as a new Chamber member.
- On September 15, we celebrated the grand opening of the Ozarks Event Center (in Nixa) with the Nixa, Republic, and Ozark Chambers and welcomed them as a new member.
- On September 20, Class 101 College Planning celebrated their office relocation to National Ave.
- On September 22, we celebrated the opening of Zoomin Groomin. We are proud to have this company as a new Chamber member.
- On September 26, we celebrated Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair's groundbreaking for their location on North O'Hara Ave.
- On September 27, A Girl Like Me Network celebrated their new shared space in partnership with the Drew Lewis Foundation at the Fairbanks.
- On September 29, we joined The Plant Room to celebrate their new workshop space. We also welcomed this company as a new Chamber member.
If you’d like to see pictures and information from any of our ribbon cutting events – as well as Chamber updates and news from our members – follow us on Facebook! If your organization is interested in a ribbon cutting, contact Membership Engagement Coordinator Parker Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org.