Celebrating a new season of business milestones
Every day, the Chamber works to help businesses grow and thrive. And one of the things we love most is when we have the opportunity to help those organizations commemorate significant achievements – grand openings, anniversaries, new facilities and more.
The Spring season is a time for renewal and growth, and several of our members have been doing just that! Check out this information on several Chamber members that held ribbon cutting celebrations in March.
- On March 3, Sharlin Health and Neurology cut the ribbon on its new research center. The facility utilizes traditional neurology and functional medicine to provide patients with personalized care and the most advanced treatment options available.
- On March 8, the Greater Ozarks Division Office of Mutual of Omaha celebrated its company rebranding and the hiring of new Managing Director Ashton Glaser. Mutual of Omaha provides a full range of insurance options for customers across the country.
- Also on March 8, TransLand celebrated their new community truck. For every mile driven in this specially branded truck, the company donates five cents to local veteran organizations. TransLand is a Springfield-based transportation company specializing in full truckload and logistics services.
- On March 15, Secure Data Technologies celebrated the grand opening of its first location in Springfield. The infrastructure technology company provides clients with consulting, solutions, professional services and managed services.
- On March 17, Ireland Architects used St. Patrick’s Day to commemorate its new Chamber membership and 22 years in business. The firm partners with clients to provide personal service with construction design.
- And on March 31, the Chamber celebrated the opening of Shelby Williams Financial Solutions. The new firm provides financial advisory services and retirement planning for individuals.
If you’d like to see more pictures and information from any of our ribbon cutting events – as well as Chamber updates and news from our members – follow us on Facebook!