Announcing the new members and officers for the Chamber Board of Directors
The Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the new additions to its Board of Directors for 2022, as well as its slate of officers for the new year.
New board members serving three-year terms are:
- Erin Danastasio, Hatch Foundation
- Tom Douglas, JMARK Business Solutions, Inc.
- Craig McCoy, Mercy Hospital Springfield Communities
- Stephanie O’Connor, City Utilities
- Shari Reaves, O’Reilly Auto Parts
In addition, these board members who had served one-year terms in 2021 have been appointed to three-year terms beginning in 2022:
- Sally Hargis, Ozarks Coca-Cola/Dr Pepper Bottling Co.
- Hal Higdon, Ozarks Technical Community College
The following leaders have been newly appointed to serve one-year terms for 2022:
- Grenita Lathan, Springfield Public Schools (ex officio)
- Christian Lewis, Simmons Bank
- Darline Mabins, Multicultural Business Association
- Dee King, Burrell Behavioral Health (on behalf of The Network for Young Professionals)
- Gary Schafer, BKD CPAs and Advisors (on behalf of Springfield Business Development Corporation)
The following board members will serve on the Chamber’s Executive Committee in 2022:
- Chair: John Oke-Thomas, Oke-Thomas + Associates
- Chair-Elect: Joselyn Baldner, Central Bank of the Ozarks
- Treasurer: Bob Helm, Elliott, Robinson & Company, LLP CPAs
- Assistant Treasurer: Krisi Schell, SRC Holdings Corp.
- Vice Chair, Economic Development: Trevor Crist, Nixon & Lindstrom Insurance
- Vice Chair, Workforce Development: Beth Harville, Drury University
- Vice Chair, Public Affairs: Brian Hammons, Hammons Products Co.
- Vice Chair, Membership: Andrea Brady, Great Southern Bank
“One of the biggest strengths of the Chamber is the quality of the professionals that choose to volunteer their experience and leadership on our board each year,” said Chamber President Matt Morrow. “This slate of directors and officers is an indicator that this year is no exception. Their breadth of knowledge and viewpoints positions our organization extremely well for 2022 and beyond.”