Helping businesses celebrate milestones
Every day, the Chamber works to help businesses grow and thrive. And one of the things we love most is when we have the opportunity to help those organizations commemorate significant achievements – grand openings, anniversaries, new facilities and more.
Check out the organizations that we recently helped celebrate new milestones!
- On October 26, United Poly Systems (UPS) commemorated their 10-year anniversary. UPS is a local manufacturer of high-density polyethylene pipes.
- On November 2, Gloria Deo Academy marked the opening of a new facility. The private, Christian classical, university-style school has expanded recently to five campus locations and officially purchased their first building on Golden Avenue.
- Also on November 2, Equip Coffee celebrated a rebrand. The organization (formerly known as For Victory) provides ethically sourced, locally roasted coffee to customers who want to equip people transitioning out of situations like homelessness.
- On November 18, Compassus cut the ribbon on a new Springfield office. They provide hospice, home health and palliative care to families from 200 locations across 30 states. The local location, Springfield Comfort Care, has been in operation for more than 40 years serves a seven-county area.
- On November 23, SPC Supply commemorated its rebranding and its 115th anniversary in business! SPC provides paper and cleaning products, facility maintenance equipment and supplies, shipping supplies, food service products and more to businesses in and around Springfield.
- Also on November 23, FosterAdopt Connect celebrated the recent renovation of its facility. The organization works to provide foster and adoptive children a stable, loving and nurturing family environment by support and advocacy for abused and neglected children and the families caring for them.
- And on November 30, TLC Properties celebrated the opening of Monarch Apartments. Monarch is a community of studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments designed for those age 55 and older. Monarch is TLC’s 26th property development in and around Springfield.
If you’d like to see more pictures and information from any of our ribbon cutting events – as well as Chamber updates and news from our members – follow us on Facebook!