Make your work go further. Put office print mobility to work for your small business.
The ability to use mobile technology to connect remotely empowers and enables employees and small businesses in many ways including:
- Collaboration on projects across multiple time zones and geographies;
- Reduced costs and overhead;
- Faster and easier access to information;
- More responsive businesses and employees; and
- Improved work/life balance by working from home.
Yet despite these advantages and the overwhelming abundance of gadgets, somehow office and print mobility can still be challenging.
When you’re able to create seamless, hassle-free processes for your mobile workers, you’re empowering them to boost their productivity and increase their outputs. You’re also eradicating the headaches and hurdles that can sometimes make working remotely frustrating.
Here are five steps to get you started on the road to office and print mobility:
1. Engage your team – Make it easy for your team to go mobile and to print on the go. Include training in your mobile strategy. Once people see firsthand how office mobility improves their productivity, they’ll take it from there.
2. Review – Review your current processes and workflows. Workflows need to be reduced to the smallest number of steps for maximum efficiency. Mobility means nothing if there are breakdowns in flow and collaboration because a process is too hard or time-consuming.
3. Improve office connectivity – Invest in a secure, fast wireless network in your office.
4. Move to cloud computing – For remote workers that means technology that seamlessly integrates with the mobile devices and the cloud apps they rely on to get their work done. File storage, data backup, and software services in the cloud provide centralized access to business-critical information and applications on-demand.
5. Choose the latest technology – Provide employees with smartphones, tablets or allow them to use their own devices. Add on useful mobile apps like Xerox Mobile Link that allow them to print on the go as well as instant messaging apps and video conferencing for virtual employees.
The key to office and print mobility is investing in solutions and tools that work best for your team’s unique workflow and printing needs.
The Xerox WorkCentre 3665i smart Multifunction Printer with ConnectKey Technology helps you stay one step ahead and work where you want when you want by keeping you seamlessly connected to the tools that drive your business forward.
Other key features include:
- All-in-one print, copy, email, scan in color, and fax;
- Free print and scan apps such as Xerox Mobile Link, Apple AirPrint, Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android, Mopria;
- Create custom single-touch scanning workflows;
- Prints up to 47 pages per minute with automatic 2-sided printing.
Need to know more?
Download our e-book – “Document Management for Road Warriors: How to move information when your team is on the go.” It’s a comprehensive guide to everything your mobile workers need for optimum workflow, including printing on the go.
Document Solutions of Springfield is proud to be the Xerox MFP and copier technology dealer serving southwest Missouri for over 23 years. With over 35 years of Xerox technology experience, our goal is to provide the community with the latest products, solutions, technology trends & other means of information and help your company make educated business decisions.
Our job involves helping clients answer questions and find ways to achieve success by improving efficiency, productivity, and controlling costs.
Come visit our showroom at Plaza Towers at the corner of Sunshine and Glenstone, visit our website at www.DocumentSolutionsInc.net or call us at (417) 883-2416. We’re here to help!