Who: Professionals between the ages of 21 and 39 who are interested in advancing their careers, filling leadership roles in the community, and connecting with peers and business leaders.
What: The Network provides young professionals with unmatched resources when it comes to professional development, community engagement, and peer-to-peer interactions. Check out our calendar to get an idea of what our programming looks like, and register for an upcoming event as a guest to learn more.
Membership: Annual memberships are all-inclusive, granting members free access to all of The Network’s regular programs for 12 months. That's all the lunches, tours, happy hours, breakfasts, and more! Membership levels are below.
- Student Membership (Undergraduate and graduate students) - $50 per year
- Chamber member employee (Your employer is a Chamber member) - $100 per year
- Startup and Freelance (You are self-employed, part of an early stage start up, freelancing, etc) - $100 per year
- Non-Chamber member employee (Your employer is not a Chamber member) - $200 per year
Questions? Contact Katie Jones.
If you’d like to enroll more than one person, please contact Katie Jones and she will process your group registration.
* denotes a required field.