- OUR NEWS
- OUR MEMBERS
Leadership Springfield is looking for a full time Program Director to join our growing team. The Program Director will be responsible for planning and executing Leadership Springfield events and programs as well as effectively communicating with the community, alumni, partners and volunteers.
Major duties & responsibilities include:
· Direct, coordinate and execute Leadership Springfield programs in collaboration with committees.
· Communicate comfortably, effectively and consistently across the organization’s many collaborative partners and customers and the community as a whole.
· Effectively plan and work independently to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
· Lead efforts to generate additional program participants, sponsors and collaborative partners.
· Implement new programs and services under direction of Executive Director.
· Write and speak with confidence to a variety of audiences on a routine basis.
· Oversee organizational communications and marketing efforts in collaboration with committees.
· Attend community events to further mission of organization and represent Leadership Springfield in the community.
· Demonstrate problem solving skills and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality at all times.
· Model high standard of excellence and quality demonstrated by Leadership Springfield programs and mission.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, Marketing or related field required.
· Program development/management experience required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· Knowledge of or willing to learn Leadership Springfield programs.
The ideal candidate is a strong relator with communications and program management experience and who is passionate about the Springfield community. To apply for the position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.