Company/organization: Leadership Springfield
Contact: Carrie Richardson
Leadership Springfield is now hiring an Operations Assistant. The Operations Assistant provides administrative and organizational support for Leadership Springfield ensuring efficient and effective office coordination.
- Oversee and execute internal administrative and office organizational processes.
- Manage the office, equipment, and resources.
- Execute internal bookkeeping. Experience with The Great Game of Business is a benefit.
- Communicate comfortably, confidently and positively with businesses and community.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, and general office processes and skills.
- Critical thinker with the ability to independently research and communicate results to Executive Director.
- Able to work quickly and follow instructions while remaining professional.
- Knowledge of or willing to learn Leadership Springfield programs.
- Able to maintain databases and coordinate events.
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities with a positive attitude.
- Ability to be a self-starter and complete work efficiently within designated timeframe.
- Model high standard of excellence and quality demonstrated by Leadership Springfield programs and mission.
The ideal candidate is a detailed, organized executor who is also a good team player and is passionate about the Springfield community. To apply for the position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.