Safety and Driving Eligibility Assistant (PT)
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Safety and Driving Eligibility Assistant handles the "How Am I Driving" program, including Team Member (TM) communication and point assessment. They will professionally answer complaint calls and gather information that will be utilized to improve driver performance; assist store management with systems and process questions related to Motor Vehicle Reports (MVRs); and assist the Safety/Driving Eligibility Coordinator with MVRs as necessary. They will serve as back up for the Safety Department, and assist the Safety/Driving Eligibility Coordinator as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Administer the "How Am I Driving" program including accepting and professionally handling customers/callers, communicating incidents to managers/supervisors, identifying drivers, following up to ensure corrective action forms are received, and assess points accordingly.
- Process and distribute mail to the Safety Team.
- Assist store and DC management with questions regarding MVRs, MVR entry, driver eligibility, and any other process or determination issue.
- Notify store and DC management of ineligible drivers, as well as identify drivers for which additional information is needed.
- Ensure that all red light citations are handled, to include point assessment and monetary deduction from TMs.
- Provide assistance as necessary to the Safety/Driving Eligibility Coordinator.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Education.
- Proficiency in word processing, databases, spreadsheets and other software.
- Good communication skills and organizational skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels to support position and work to obtain solutions.
This is a part-time opportunity; Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.