Accounts Receivable Payment Processing Technician (Part-Time)
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Accounts Receivable Payment Processing Technician is responsible for scanning the payments mailed to the Corporate Office. This position will also assist our customer with invoice copy requests and any questions the customers have with their billing statements.
Essential Job Functions
- Verify handwritten payment amounts that are not able to be read by software.
- Balance payment applications by selecting the transactions the customers are paying on their account(s).
- Research past payment application to verify applications are correct.
- Document any adjustments that are required for payment application.
- Review and complete any additional requests received from our customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma.
- 10 key by touch.
This is a part-time opportunity; Monday-Saturday, Flexible scheduling.