- OUR NEWS
- OUR MEMBERS
Requires an individual who likes to have variety in their work environment. Candidates must be
friendly, personable and committed to delivering excellent customer service. Duties include:
processing routine transactions (deposits, withdrawals, payments, and check issuance), opening all
types of deposit accounts (checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and individual retirement
accounts, etc.), resolving customer service issues, and cross-selling bank products and services.
This position also provides back-up receptionist and/or clerical duties as needed.
• 3570 S. National Ave., Springfield, MO 65807
• Regularly works at other OMB locations as needed, reliable transportation required
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, rotating Saturdays 9:00 am – 12:00 pm; schedule
may vary based on staffing needs.
• Part-time; 20-25 hours per week average
• Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle properly licensed, inspected, and insured to
operate in MO
• A minimum of one year in retail banking, including teller transactions and new accounts
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of two years of cash handling and customer service experience
• Excellent customer service and strong communication skills
• Strong mathematical, problem-solving and computer skills
• Effective multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Willingness to proactively cross-sell bank products & services
• Print an Old Missouri Bank application at
• Submit a completed application by one of these methods; may include a resume.
o Email: email@example.com
o Fax: 1-844-834-3256
o Hand delivery at an Old Missouri Bank location
o Mail: Attn Human Resources, Old Missouri Bank, PO Box 14050, Springfield, MO 65814-0050
• Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-869-9000 for more information
• Excellent work environment where you are appreciated and recognized for your individual
efforts and contributions
• Stability with a locally owned community bank that is growing and expanding in the region
• Paid Leave: Vacation, Sick, Military, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
• Full and partially paid insurance plans: life w/ AD&D, disability, medical, and dental
• Cost friendly insurance: vision, critical illness, accident, supplemental life w/ AD&D
• 100% match of retirement savings (up to plan limit)
• Discounted financial service fees on select OMB products and services
• Plus more
Futures made brighter. Banking made better
A unique opportunity to join a small, but rapidly growing, community bank in Springfield, MO. Old Missouri Bank was founded in 1999 with a commitment to excellence in service. We offer our
customers the latest in banking products and services combined with old-fashioned customer service. We are committed to giving our customers the kindness, courtesy, and professionalism they deserve. This philosophy has resulted in our growth from one bank in Springfield to six banks in Springfield and the surrounding communities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER E-VERIFY EMPLOYER