Automotive Product Specialist
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Automotive Product Specialist will assist O'Reilly store team members and Jobber store personnel in several areas of automotive products. This would include but not limited to, parts look up, providing interchange assistance, and technical information. This is a full-time opportunity available in both Springfield, MO and Houston, TX.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive inbound calls from O'Reilly stores and Jobber team members.
- Provide accurate and consistent parts lookup and product information.
- Utilize internal and external resources to assist store and Jobber team members.
- Read, comprehend, and relay technical information back to team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Automotive product knowledge, understanding of automotive systems and/or repair procedures.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Basic computer navigation and internet skills.
- Two years of OˆReilly store or similar retail experience.
- Parts department or repair experience within the heavy duty, agriculture, or marine fields.
- ASE technician certification.
- Spanish/English Bilingual.
This is a full-time opportunity; various evenings and weekends.