Store Installations Project Supervisor
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
We are seeking a true road warrior! The Store Installations Project Supervisor will assist with the installation of fixtures and products for new, relocated and renovated stores. This position will provide retail store setup support for crews at the project site, and coordinate with the Regional Project Supervisor during the entire installation process to meet daily goals. This role will work with Project Administrators to complete each project within the scheduled time allotted.
**Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Seattle/Portland area
- Southeastern U.S.
Essential Job Functions
- Extensive travel required.
- Manage and oversee the training of project coordinators throughout various projects.
- Manage the inventory for each new store assigned and make sure it is accurate once installation is complete.
- Review and critique our installation process and make recommendations for improvements or changes.
- Ensure all projects are on schedule and alert the office personnel if there are any changes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in retail merchandising and fixtures assembly.
- Retail experience, particularly with O'Reilly Auto Parts or a similar company preferred.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, organizational, and people training skills.
- Must be willing to speak out in daily meetings and provide input.
- Must be self-motivated and work well to meet deadlines and goals without direct supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., as needed on weekends.