Equipment Sales Coordinator
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Equipment Sales Coordinator works closely with O'Reilly/Ozark Sales Representatives and store team members in the expansion of professional tool & equipment sales, primarily in Tool & Equipment call center.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist all O'Reilly team members with prompt, courteous, and professional phone service.
- Assist team members and Territory Sales Managers (TSMs) with equipment sales, pricing, shipping, warranty, repairs, leasing, and closing of equipment sales with phone and e-mail communication.
- Train team members and TSMs with professional equipment sales call techniques.
- Oversees lease offering program for equipment sales.
- Produce formal equipment bids and brochures for all O'Reilly team members and assist with follow-up to secure the sale.
- Coordinate equipment setup, training, and demonstrations. Updates logs and conducts follow-up as required to ensure timely accomplishment.
- Prepare manual purchase orders for tool and equipment items not stocked in our distribution centers. Update, track, follow-up, and log, according to department procedures.
- Administer other O'Reilly Programs as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service, phone, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Lotus Notes and heavy Excel Spreadsheets.
- Experience in data entry and 10-key.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work closely and well with others in a team environment.
- Forklift operator.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.