Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Survey Clerk participates in the Dialing for Dollars program, calling our stores each month posing as a retail customer and completing a survey form that rates the overall customer service experience, giving a "score" to each store.
Essential Job Functions
- Create, develop, and maintain good customer and team member relations.
- Anonymously call O'Reilly store locations for parts and rate the team member on procedures that were followed and complete a computerized rating card.
- File and maintain paperwork both alphabetically and numerically; send to the field during the month.
- Assemble various training material packets for store use.
- Basic keyboard and data entry skills.
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet computer skills.
- Ability to meet minimal demands for deadlines.
- Ability to perform under close supervision and to pay close attention to detail while on the phone.
- Basic knowledge of office and PC equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
This is part-time opportunity; flexible scheduling.