Digital Media Design and Video Production Specialist
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Digital Media Design and Video Production Specialist
will create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content as well as digital assets including landing pages, responsive emails, display ads, and more. In this dual-purpose role, the Digital Media and Video Production Specialist will also be involved in every aspect of the video production process from start to finish.Essential Job Functions
- Perform various graphic design duties, such as creating and producing marketing collateral through a wide range of digital mediums, including web-based ads and promotions.
- Develop Responsive Emails, Landing Pages, and other online assets using HTML / CSS.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for Marketing videos, internal training videos, external promotional social videos, and product videos.
- Record and edit s-log video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing and importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management, and archiving project media.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years relevant design experience or a Bachelor's degree in Graphic or Web Design.
- Must be well-versed in web design trends and user interface best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver etc.).
- Experience working within a content management system.
- Good communication skills and the ability to listen actively and ask questions to clarify project goals, requirements, and deadlines.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.