Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Company/organization: International Dehydrated Foods, Inc.
Contact: Andrea Turner
International Dehydrated Foods, Inc. (IDF) is a privately held company with a proven track record of successfully reinvesting in the business for growth and innovation. Join the globally recognized industry leader in premium poultry ingredients for use in food, beverage and supplement applications. At IDF, taking care of business starts with taking care of our associates. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program. IDF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Manager – Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for the development, analysis, and reporting of new product and initiative costing/pricing; leadership of corporate performance management system and coordinate with Accounting Manager annual budgeting process for all companies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists CFO with project management
- Works with Accounting Manager in developing annual operating budgets for the companies. Makes recommendations to management concerning budget development.
- Assists in the integration of multiple entities financial planning systems.
- Reviews and approves capital expenditures. Verifies payback calculations. Assures that cost savings related to each capital expenditure are reflected in the following year’s operating budget.
- Prepares/reviews monthly reporting packages
- Prepare/reviews monthly scorecard
- Assists in planning and preparation for annual audit. Assists in preparation of audit schedules and providing detailed financial information to auditors to aid their review of all companies.
- Provides leadership and oversight to corporate performance management system (Adaptive) and other financial reporting and analysis systems.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Has a minimum of 10 years of successful experience in planning, organizing, controlling and reporting of all operational financial results for a manufacturing company.
- Project management experience desired.
- Prior experience assisting or leading an integration of the financial planning systems of multiple entities a plus.
- Acquires and applies professional/technical knowledge, skills, experience, and judgment to accomplish results, serve customers better and contribute to the organization’s intellectual capital.
- CPA or CMA preferred.