Professional Sales Marketing Manager
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Professional Sales Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing all efforts related to Professional Sales marketing, promotions, and programs.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and execute all Professional marketing efforts including print campaigns, promotional material development, support, and distribution, and Certified Auto Repair (CAR) service center program.
- Develop and execute all Professional promotional efforts aimed at increasing sales by:
- Partnering with all levels of field management to evaluate local market trends and develop promotional efforts to combat market pressures including new store and down market promos.
- Partnering with Merchandise and Marketing Departments to evaluate and provide input on new vendor product lines/products and promotional opportunities.
- Event ticket distribution to field based on availability and sales trends by request.
- Facilitating product changeover needs with vendor and field sales teams.
- Manage all internal field communication and training needs including:
- Vendor fieldwork scheduling for new and existing product training.
- Identify target markets for sales blitz fieldwork and coordinate schedules as needed.
- Product knowledge communication via internal and external publications.
- Develop quarterly team member and leadership workshop presentations.
- Work with Merchandise and Training Departments on developing team member training modules.
- Manager a team of approximately four direct reports.
- Travel overnight as needed to support field team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- O'Reilly retail store (or comparable) experience (knowledge of internal O'Reilly processes desired).
- Ability to travel overnight as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Must present a professional company image and positive attitude. Comfortable in a TEAM-oriented work environment.
- Ability to multitask and work under high-pressure situations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to conduct impactful presentations in a public setting desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.