Parts City Marketing Coordinator
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Parts City Marketing Coordinator will focus on the management and coordination of Parts City Marketing and Advertising Functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate and execute all aspects of the Parts City Marketing and Advertising functions.
- Develop relationships with team members in related departments and Parts City affiliate program members to facilitate and encourage participation in all Parts City Marketing and Advertising efforts.
- Work in conjunction with store ownership as well as our outside sales management team to develop recommendations designed to determine the most effective marketing and advertising tactics designed to increase foot traffic and drive sales to Parts City affiliate stores.
- Develop, manage, present, and promote all Parts City advertising programs and Policies and develop measurement tools to gauge their effectiveness and contribution to the company.
- Administer Proof of Performance programs, including running and reviewing computer reports, calculation of credits due, issuance of said credits, tracking, and measurement tools to gauge successes.
- Work closely with appropriate team members/departments for proofing, editing, and distribution of all forms of external communication to Parts City affiliates. Forms of communication to include but are not limited to, Parts City Consumer Web-Site, Ozark Extranet, and the Ozark Counter Connection newsletter.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior marketing training or experience.
- Requires experience with and knowledge of the following software: Excel, Access, and Microsoft Word, Facebook, related social media and digital advertising/marketing programs.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must present a professional company image and positive attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. English and Spanish preferred.
- Must be able to lift packages up to 40 lbs.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.