Company/organization: Queen City Roofing & Sheet Metal
Contact: Larry Stock
Phone: 417 869-7202
Project Manager Job Description and Responsibilities
The Project Manager assists to effectively coordinate administrative efforts with field production efforts. The Project Manager works closely with the President and Director of Operations to assure projects are completed as effectively and efficiently as possible.
The Project Manager will assist with:
- Daily planning and reviewing of each project.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Verifying estimates, reviewing project drawings, and specifications;
- Create and disseminate specification and detail requirements and schedules;
- Coordinate with general contractors, vendors, suppliers, and customers to ensure the projects are completed from start to finish;
- Serve as a representative of the company, displaying professionalism, consideration and discretion in all interactions. (Safety-Quality-Teamwork-Respect!)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- An Associate’s Degree or College degree is preferred;
- Two years of construction or project management experience preferred;
- Problem solving, planning and organizing skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and computer skills;
- Ability to understand the sense of urgency in accomplishing tasks;
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with associates;
- Excellent writing and oral communication and be able to accurately convey thoughts and ideas in a non-confrontational manner in one-to-one situation or a group setting;
- Must be comfortable visiting actual roofing job sites (without fear of heights)
- Must have a valid driver's license
Queen City Roofing & Sheet Metal offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
Application: email resume to: LStock@QCRoofing.com