Digital Marketing Supervisor
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Digital Marketing Supervisor will lead a team that will define and execute the O'Reilly digital marketing and content strategy. This position will work with the Marketing department, direct reports and subject matter experts throughout the organization. The Digital Marketing Supervisor will develop, implement, track and optimize the digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for hiring and developing the digital marketing team.
- Plan and supervise all digital marketing campaign strategy, content development and delivery across multiple digital channels and platforms (SEM/SEO, social media, paid search, display, email, local search, mobile).
- Identify trends and investigate new and creative growth strategies and emerging technologies to enhance and increase performance and optimize digital marketing spend to drive traffic to our retail locations and website.
- Provide meaningful insights into business performance; make recommendations for improvements, new content, new initiatives, opportunities, etc. that will drive business growth.
- Optimize website design for improved performance (usability, design, content) and develop/share best practices.
- Collaborate and partner with teams from multiple departments (Creative, IT, Merchandise, Pricing, Legal, Accounting, etc.) to plan and lead project delivery.
- Track and measure marketing performance metrics, including promotions and additional marketing programs, reporting and optimizing based on results.
- Engage with IT counterparts for selection and performance of ecommerce platforms, email service and analytics providers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to lead, develop, and supervise a team.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to act as a liaison between marketing and Information Technology departments.
- Must be knowledgeable about the web and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with an ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Ability to manage projects, be organized and set clear priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or business.
- 4+ years of direct and hands-on digital marketing experience (search engine optimization, website analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- Retail marketing experience.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.