is responsible for maintaining the most current lease information within the Real Estate systems, including: the interpretation and translation of lease data, tracking important lease dates, and maintenance of financial information.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Three or more years of clerical, computer, and office experience.
- Needs to be computer friendly with accurate typing, filing, phones, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, ten-key, data entry, time management, listening, and organizational skills.
- Must have integrity and be trustworthy.
- Must be able to clearly convey information through written and spoken communication, track and prioritize multiple tasks and be flexible.
- Ability to summarize written documentation, interpret lease information, and proofread for accuracy.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.