Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Corporate Assistant III - Buyer's Assistant reports to the Purchasing Department Coordinator and handles administrative support related to the Purchasing Department. They also provide support and assistance to the Replenishment Analysts, and work with all aspects of the O'Reilly supply chain, including suppliers, freight carriers, distribution centers, and stores.
Essential Job Functions
- Communication with suppliers, carriers and distribution centers in tracking late shipments, backorders, etc.
- Schedule appointments, meetings and calendar dates as necessary.
- Type and distribute correspondence; compose routine correspondence.
- Answer Replenishment Analysts rollover phone lines.
- Schedule and prepare for monthly CPFR vendor meetings.
- Handle and distribute mail and faxes for Purchasing Department.
- Create, distribute, and maintain various supply chain reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- One or more years of general office experience.
- Proficient in Word and Excel software programs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to convey positive and professional image.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.