Company/organization: O'Bannon Bank
Contact: Mary Hitchings
Phone: (417) 345-2251
O'Bannon Bank is looking for an individual that is friendly, personable and committed to delivering great customer service. This position is the front line of the bank and responsible for the majority of hte first customer interactions and processing routine transactions.
We are committed to serve the customers in our communities by providing great customer service with a wide range of financial services.
Provides basic cash receipt and payment in accordance with financial procedures. Maintains appropriate currency logs. Promotes and explains financial institution services. Present a positive image by being courteous, friendly and professional.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts and check accuracy for deposit slips.
- Balance currency, coin and checks in cash drawers.
- Balance vault and verify cash.
- Examine checks for endoresemnts and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Cash checks and verify that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Knowledge of and adherence to complying with various federal regulations, bank policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to twenty (20) pounds
- Flexible schedule
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran Employer