- OUR NEWS
- OUR MEMBERS
This position works with Production and Core Management to develop the daily and monthly production schedules. This position plays a key role in the accomplishment of the goals and objectives established for total internal and external customer satisfaction.
· Maintain, project and report budgeted material usage variances.
· Maintain, project and report budgeted absorption numbers.
· Maintain department stocking metrics.
· Develop production schedule based on sales forecasts, safety stocks and core availability.
· Work with Core Management to order and track available core.
· Review processes for continuous improvement.
· Participate in reviewing replacement percentages based on actual usage.
· Manage job orders throughout the production process.
· Work with purchasing/planning to meet dealer requirements and procure needed components.
· Participate in and support the principles of Open Book Management.
· Creating production schedule to achieve absorption and usage goals.
· This position will be communicating with Core Management.
· The position will be communicating with Production, Material Planning, Sales, Purchasing, Engineering, Warehouse, Accounting, and Quality personnel.
· Communicate with Safety department to ensure all OSHA 1910 standards are followed
· Communicate with the Quality to ensure all ISO standards are followed
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
· Minimum High School diploma or GED
· Associates Degree in business or technical discipline preferred.
· Purchasing, Scheduling, and/or Inventory control experience is preferred.
· Training in employee orientation, sexual harassment, safety orientation, and quality systems orientation.
· Ability to use a computer, copier, calculator, telephone, and fax machine.
· Experience in Microsoft Office is recommended.
· Must wear all required personal protection equipment in designated areas. Care necessary to avoid placing self and others in an unsafe environment. Standing, walking, stooping, reaching, lifting, bending
· Ability to find, interpret, and apply Job Safety Analysis’ (JSA). Able to read MSDS sheets
· Conformance to requirements is important to succeeding operations.
· Will support the Quality Management System (QMS). Interaction with vendors may require travel. Overtime
· Requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week
Expected % of Time: 5%