Credit Application Specialist
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Credit Application Specialist will be responsible for timely tracking of Credit applications received, pulling credit reports for these applications, and timely responses to customer and field team members after decisions have been made.
Essential Job Functions
- Running consumer credit reports and/or business reports for credit applicants.
- Set up and maintain customer client files.
- Heavy data entry in tracking system.
- Point of contact for credit application inquiries.
- Assist in circulation of internal and external correspondence.
- Assistance in department support team coverage, routing calls, handling inquiries.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Typing a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Ability to set priorities of workload and maintain confidentiality of personal credit information.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player and excellent customer service skills with good telephone etiquette.
- Familiarity with internal usage.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.