Digital Marketing Coordinator
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work to improve organic search rankings, drive site traffic, and increase conversion rates through PPC and SEO best practices.
Essential Job Functions
- Participate in the day-to-day implementation and optimization of search marketing activities across multiple search engines.
- Optimize keyword campaigns to meet the need and direction of the merchandise and marketing teams.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Use Google Analytics and other available tools to evaluate search campaigns and overall site SEO.
- Stay up to date on the latest PPC trends, tools and best practices and share information with other members of the digital team.
- Assist in creation of SEO-friendly content landing pages.
- Ensure all aspects of PPC marketing are properly directed and linked.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in marketing, communications, or business.
- Experience with e-commerce product sales.
- Experience with online marketing and display advertising set-up and coordination (Google AdWords, Yahoo Network, etc.).
- Good Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a team-oriented mindset.
- Automotive knowledge desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.