- OUR NEWS
- OUR MEMBERS
Who we are:
We are an exceptional team focused on the manual review of potential fraud transactions. We review these transactions to determine the risk involved, with the goal of preventing fraudulent transactions from going through. We are looking for new members for our leadership team to help analysts grow to their full potential. Fraud managers are primarily responsible for leading and developing a team of fraud analysts while ensuring the operation is working as effectively and efficiently as possible. We are a team that values dynamic strengths and recognizes the importance of individual contributions.
Who you are:
· You are a highly motivated manager that is ready to take on a new challenge?
· You are someone with strong organizational and communications skills that practices a results-oriented approach?
· You get excited about managing day-to-day operational decisions?
· You want to assist in the planning and implementation stages of new products, programs, and services?
· You have 1-2 years of operational supervisory experience
· You have demonstrated customer service, organizational, and analytical skills
· You are confident in making instinctual decisions with little or no supervision
· You have the ability to work shift-work, including weekends, non-business hours, and holidays, & hours that may require more than 8 hours per day/40 per week
· You have a minimum of 3 years customer service experience; preferably in fraud, chargebacks, or the travel industry
· You enjoy working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment· Y
What you will do/role & responsibility:
· Your experience will help you manage a team of operational supervisors as you partner to establish appropriate staffing levels, metrics, and managing performance to ensure proper support of business needs
· You will assist in data analysis for adjustment of scoring algorithms on proprietary risk models
· Your adaptability will aid you in being able to manage multiple assignments while working independently
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.