Fire Alarm Specialist
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Fire Alarm Specialist coordinates yearly inspections on hundreds of stores in the Company to ensure their fire alarms are within code. They also assign new installations to contractors and work with the Real Estate Department to ensure we meet our deadlines for new store openings.
Essential Job Functions
- Enter work orders into internal tracking system.
- Send out plans to contractors to obtain bids.
- Set up purchase orders.
- Activate fire alarm radios to allow the systems to communicate with your central station.
- Review bids to ensure the contractors are covering all needed duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organization.
- Alarm experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with excel spreadsheets.
- Will require a drug screening.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.