Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The primary function of the Lease Negotiator is to engage landlords in negotiation and leverage existing conditions in order to obtain additional control of existing store sites in the most economical way possible.
Essential Job Functions
- Engage existing Landlord relationships in negotiation over contracted rates and terms.
- Research market rental rates and current market conditions.
- Leverage tenant credit, relocation opportunities and positioning to reduce occupancy costs.
- Draft and prepare lease modifications for existing store sites as necessary.
- Negotiate other various projects such as early termination, store expansions and store additions.
- Monitor Right to Terminate and other critical issues in conjunction with Lease Administration.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- Commercial real estate experience, preferably with national credit leasing portfolios.
- Needs to be computer literate with administrative skills, Word, Excel, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be dependable and have the ability to convey information through written and spoken communication.
- Able to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.